Our Too Good to be True Bread Mix can be used in so many ways, you can even have a Mexican night. This is a recipe on how we love to have our burrito wraps but you can of course change the fillings.
What you’ll need:
- 100g Bread mix
- 64g Water
- 150g Oil
- 200g Plant – Based Cheese Sauce
- 1 Red & Yellow Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 150g Cherry Tomatoes
- 10ml Olive Oil
- 10g Basil / Parsley Mix
- 30g Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
- 40g Fajita Mix
- Add the bread mix and water in a food mixer on medium speed, until a dough is formed.
- The dough should look silky in texture and stretch easily without breaking.
- Roll out the dough brush with the Fajita mix and place on a hot char grill. Bar mark on both sides.
- In a pan, place the oil and lightly cook the sliced peppers and onions until soft.
- Place a layer of cheese sauce on bread. Add peppers, onions and tomatoes. Place the herbs and cheese on top. Roll the bread up to form a burrito.
- Bake on a tray in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 Degrees.
- Serve warm, with guacamole or sour cream and Enjoy!