Everyone loves a brownie! Using our Too Good to be True Brownie Mix makes the process even quicker and easier, and will only take under 40 minutes to make!
· Too Good to be True Brownie Mix
· 145 ml Cold Water
· 65 ml Water
1. Preheat to 160 Degrees in a Fan Oven.
2. In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix and the oil together for 30 seconds.
3. Add water into the bowl and mix together for 1 minute. Scrape down and mix for a further minute.
4. Place mixture into the tin and bake for 25 – 30 minutes in the centre of the oven.
5. Leave to cool and cut in 12 pieces.
Variations to your Brownie!
After step 3 - you can add extra toppings that you love and mix it together.
Crunchy Choco Brownies
Add Oreo Cookies and White Chocolate into the brownie mix and then leave a handful to sprinkle over the top.
Add sweet bits of graham cracker and toasted marshmallows on top.
While the brownies cool, whisk together 1 large egg white, 250g of sugar, 2 teaspoons of matcha, a pinch of salt, and 1 tablespoon of water. Pour it over the room temperature brownies and then keep refrigerated as the glaze has a tendency to run.
Pour a can of sweetened condensed milk into the bowl of a double boiler along with 250g of Nutella and chocolate chips. Stir until melted and smooth, then spread over the cooled brownies and chill until set.
Cookie Dough and Oreo
Layer your brownies with cookie dough and Oreos. How yum!!