Dowel Rods - Easy Cut Pk/8 (40cm / 16”)DR216
- When creating any multi-tiered cake it is essential to consider the engineering as well as the presentation.
- Although not usually visible most cakes will require additional support e.g. dowel rods, hidden or hollow pillars to obtain the effect required.
- Cakes stacked without support will most likely sag or collapse.
- Cake pillars and dowel rods should be positioned evenly and it is advisable to prepare a pattern to ensure the correct layout.
- The number required may vary according to the cake shape and size.
- These Easy Visible Blue Hollow Pillars come in a pack of 4.
- Measuring 40 cm (16inches) they are perfect for putting in between pillared cakes or used to support stacked cakes.
- They can be cut down to size easily and the diameter of the top fits support plates perfectly.