Dowel Rods - Plastic Pk/4 (317mm / 12.5”) WhiteDR125
- When creating any multi-tiered cake it is essential to consider the engineering as well as the presentation.
- Although not usually visible most cakes will require additional support e.g. dowel rods, hidden or hollow pillars to obtain the effect required.
- Cake pillars and dowel rods should be positioned evenly and it is advisable to prepare a pattern to ensure the correct layout.
- They are perfect for putting in between pillared cakes or used to support stacked cakes.
- They can be cut down to size easily and the diameter of the top fits support plates perfectly.
These strong dowels are ideal for creating big cakes and ensuring the structure remains. The bigger the cake the more you will need. Be assured that your cakes are safe with these dowels.
We have a range a materials available and different sizes, check our our full range today.