Who doesn't like a good cookie? Especially with triple chocolate! Here is how you can make it in under half an hour, using our cookie mix.
What you’ll need:
· Too Good to Be True Chocolate cookie mix
· 60 ml water
· 100g white, dark and milk chocolate chunks
1. Preheat your oven to 170 Degrees or 155 Degrees (fan oven), Gas Mark 3.
2. In large bowl, combine the cake mix and water together with a spatula or whisk for 5 minutes.
3. Divide into 12 equal portions and gently roll.
4. Place 6 on each baking tray and press down to flatten, leaving room for cookies to spread.
5. Add chocolate chunks onto the cookies and bake for 15 – 18 minutes. Leave to cool.