We all love a good pizza, especially when it is fresh and not store bought. The thought and process of making the pizza dough can be off putting, but you can actually use PME’s Bread Mix to make the dough for your pizza!
What you’ll need:
- Half of PME Too Good to be True Bread Mix (250g)
- 164g Water
- 150g Oil
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese
- Your favourite Pizza Toppings
- Add the bread mix and wet ingredients in a food mixer on medium speed, until a dough is formed.
- The dough should look silky in texture and stretch easily without breaking.
- Roll out your dough so it is about 3mm thick. Using semolina flour for dusting.
- Top the pizza with your favourite toppings. Cover and leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10 – 15 minutes.
What are you waiting for? Get your pizza night on!