General Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Terms & Conditions page. Our Terms and Conditions govern your use of this site. By using this website, it confirms that you accept our terms and conditions.
- The description of the Goods is set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other forms of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only.
- In the case of any Goods are made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
- All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
- We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement.
Basis of Sale
- The description of the Goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
- The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- A Contract will be formed for the sale of the Goods ordered when you receive an email from us confirming the Order and/or payment has been made. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you.
- A contract can be terminated by the supplier at any time due to incorrect pricing on the website, an error or due to a business legitimate reason.
- In the event a contract has been terminated by the supplier, a full re-fund will be provided to the customer.
- No variations of the Contract, whether about the description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
Prices & Payment
- The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order.
- Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
- You may pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery of the Goods shall take place at the address specified by the Buyer on, or as close as possible to the date required by the Buyer. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can treat the Contract at an end if:
- we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if the delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or you said to use before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
- after we have failed to deliver on time you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we do not have delivered within that period.
- If you treat the Contract at an end, we will promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
- If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
- If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable cost of storing and re-delivering them.
- The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
- Risk of damage to, or loss of, any Goods will pass to you when Goods are delivered to you
- You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right of use the Goods still owed by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
- We are confident that you will love our products, but for your peace of mind, we offer a 28-day refund guarantee on all purchase(s). So, if you are not happy with your purchase(s), you are always able to send it back to us.
- Returns will be accepted if it is unused and in its original packaging. To return a product to us, you can either complete our returns form, email us on email@example.com or send a letter explaining the reason(s) for your return. We will then issue you a returns number and advise the best way to return the good(s). Please bear in mind that without a returns number your re-fund or replacement may be delayed.
- Except as set out below, if you cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payment received, including the costs of delivery if applicable (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
All re-funds made will be re-imbursed to the same payment card originally used to make the transaction.
If you have any questions regarding the returns, please call us on +44(0)203 234 0049
It is important to note that certain items cannot be returned due to legal and/or hygiene reasons, see below for the list:
- Items made specifically for customer(s);
- Items that detoriate quickly making the product near or unsellable;
- Food items unsealed;
- Items not in its original packaging and unsealed if applicable.
- Please do not accept any goods or sign for an order if an order appears visibly damaged. If you do receive item(s) that are damaged in transit, please contact us as soon as possible. We will do our best to provide a replacement as soon as possible.
- In the unlikely event that you do receive an item that is faulty, we are happy to help. Please let us know within 30 days for us to be able to issue you a refund or replacement. We reserve the right to test the product before a suitable course of action is decided upon.
- We have the legal duty to supply the goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
- Upon delivery, the goods will be:
- be of satisifactory quality;
- be reasonabily fit for purpose;
- conform to their description.
- It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origins in your materials.
- PME provides a 10-year guarantee on a selection of products, which include all PME plastic cutters and moulds as we trust that our quality is the best!
- Electrical products supplied by PME carry a twelve (12) months warranty. After the end of the twelve (12) months warranty, PME agrees to provide the necessary labour and parts, as described below, to correct the defects in workmanship and material for an additional period of one (1) years starting for the expiry date of the standard product warranty of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase. The purchaser is only responsible for the returns shipping postage. In the event the part(s) or unit replacement is not available, PME at its discrition, will replace the original product with one of a similar type, or equal or greater value, or partially refund the product.
- The warranty does not cover cosmetic faults such as scratches or damages caused by normal use of the product. The warranty is also void if the manufacturer’s instructions is not followed or if the product has been subject to misuse or modification(s).
- The warranty only applies if you have purchased the product from this website and from the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage.
- We reserve the right to test the product before a suitable course of action is decided upon. To claim your warrantly, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)203 234 0049 and we will advice you on the steps that need to be taken, to claim your warranty or extended warranty.
- Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
a. ‘Data Protection Law’ means any applicable law relating to the processes of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
c. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data# and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
- We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
- Where you supply Personal Data to us so we can provide Goods to you, and we Process the Personal Data in the cours
- Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time this Contract was made, or (ii) (e.g. loss of profits) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer – because the Supplier believes the Customer is buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession.
- For your own safety we recommend that you read carefully all safety information printed either on the packaging, or in any document that may be included with the product. For electrical products always check the power cable and plug for any signs of damage. Always consult a qualified electrician and do not attempt to repair any product yourself.
Governing law, jurisdication and complaints
- This contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
- Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid dispute, so please contact Customer Service on email@example.com with the details of your dispute.