What personal data we collect and why
‘User-Provided’ Information - When you use our Site or Service, you may provide Personal Data and we as a result, may collect this. Personal data is any form of information that can identify an individual for example, name, email address, mailing address, and credit card or other billing information. Examples of when this information may be provided include, but are not limited to, when you register to our site, subscribe to our services, complete surveys you have consented to and when you have contacted us.
‘Automatically Collected’ Information - If you use our Site or Service, we may automatically collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. We achieve this by using cookies. All of the information that is automatically collected is statistical data about our Users browsing actions and patterns. Some of this information is used for such things as location-based service such as using our chat system which notifies our team of your location.
‘User Collected’ Information - We may collect personal data to ensure full functionality of the features provided depending on how you, the User, use our Service. For example, we may store names, mailing addresses and contact numbers (amongst other information) of yours so we can fulfil any orders that are placed through our Service.
We use the information that we collect in a variety of ways during the provision of our services and operation of our business, including the following:
- To ensure that all the features we provide are available, functional and maintained
- To carry out any business essential administrative processes
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so
- To enhance the Service, we provide by developing new features, and improving functionality of existing features
- To enable our team to provide support to Users when requested or required to do so
- Investigate any issues that arise from using our Service
- To notify you of any changes to our Service
- To provide any information you have requested or that we feel may be of genuine interest to you. These include updates about the services we offer, promotions and general business information. You may opt out of this at any point by changing your preferences in your account menu
How we secure your personal data
When your information is submitted to us, we use it to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place to ensure your information is protected. These safeguards are implemented to ensure that personal data in our possession is not subject to any unlawful forms of processing which include accidental loss, unauthorised access or disclosure. Our Site and Service have Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption present amongst other general security measures such as firewalls and password protection to certain areas of our Service. Our employees are trained to ensure that all administrative processes are followed to ensure that your data is handled and processed accordingly. These measures are regularly reviewed to ensure that your personal data is being stored in the most secure way possible.
Further to this, we will continually monitor said services to ensure compliance is still being achieved at any given time and the data they hold is stored in a safe and satisfactory manner using the most up to date security measures. We will, to the best of our knowledge, not process, store or transfer any data to any service that does not comply with the GDPR or have adequate security measures in place to protect your personal data.