Sugarpaste Unboxed - White (1Kg / 2.2lbs)XSP996
- As well as creating a smooth finish, it can also be used to model edible shapes and figures to decorate your cake in fun and creative ways.
- Available also in a selection of different colours, PME's sugarpaste range is a great way to give a professional finish to your baking.
- If you don't see the colour you want simply add colour paste to white / Uncoloured Sugarpaste to create any shade you desire.
- Knead until pliable.
- Lightly dust work surface with icing sugar. Roll out paste / fondant to required thickness.
- Once opened seal in an airtight bag.
PME Ready to Use sugarpaste could not make baking any easier! The wide range of colours means that there will be a colour that will work for your needs. If not, mix away. To lighten colours add some white (uncoloured) sugarpaste, or maybe try a quirky marble like design.
The sugarpaste is also gluten free and Kosher Certified, making it a great addition to your baking goodies. The sugarpaste is great not only to cover cakes, but also to make small figures and other modelling works.
Its soft touch and blood colour make the sugarpaste a great touch of elegance to your cakes. Simply knead the paste until it is pliable, lightly dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll to your desired thickness.
Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Pal, Rape), Glucose Syrup, Humectants: E420, E422, Water, Stabilisers: E413, E415, Emulsifier: E472c, Acidity Regulators: E270, E325, Flavouring, Preservative: E202